Battle Royale genre in shooting games has become wildly popular due to the rise of games like PUBG and Fortnite. But its beginning can be traced back to games like Call of Duty which has originally contributed to the popularity of shooting games.
Call of Duty already dominates the PC segment and consoles. Activision, the publisher of COD, is now aiming to capture the mobile segment as well. Given that PUBG Mobile and Fortnite are doing quite well, the same can be expected for Call of Duty.
Makers of COD have teamed up with Tencent Games to launch Call of Duty: Legends of War. It is a first-person shooter game that brings the best of Call of Duty universe over to Android.
How to download:
Those interested in playing the game before its global release can take the following steps to download the game:
- Download APK file from APKMirror
- Install APK file in your phone.
- Start the game
- After the initial loading screen, exit the game.
- Force stop the app to ensure that the game process has been killed.
- Download the additional OBB file (1.06 GB in size)
- Extract the OBB file to /Android/obb/com.activision.callofduty.shooter (Make sure that the OBB file ( ) is saved within the com.activision.callofduty.shooter folder).
light sleeper, heavy dreamer.